Vehicle / Payload Integration
Airware’s os-Series UAS Development Platforms make payload and servo integration simple and seamless through a hardware agnostic API, the Universal Autopilot Interface (UAI). This enables you to integrate any payload or servo, even custom ones. In addition, the os-Series offers versatile interfaces, including USB Host.
Payload and Servo Interfaces
- Power regulation for payloads (+Battery, +5V, +3.3V) @ 3 Amps
- Up to 5 Serial Ports (I2C, SPI, TTL UART, RS-232, RS-422, RS-485)
- USB Host offers connectivity for: Ethernet, IP radios, HD cameras, laser range finders, etc.
- General-purpose I/O including 14-bit analog inputs
- CAN2.0B with Unmanned Innovation Interface (UI2)
- Up to 10 high speed PWM lines expandable without limit
- Servo update rates at 50, 100, 200, and 500 Hz
- 8 GB Micro SD card for high speed onboard data logging
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org